Success is a journey not a destination – Arthur Ashe
Below are books and other resources that have made a positive impact on my life. Each helped me see the world a little differently and in so doing acted as a stepping stone on the sometimes rocky path to a better life. Each of these resources came to me at different points along life’s journey. They were exactly what I needed when I needed them. Each built upon the other fitting together like pieces of a beautiful puzzle. The philosophies and techniques will be absorbed through filters of individual expression and experience. To that end I suggesting taking any messaging not only from these but from any resource that leaves an impact and make it your own.
Some of these works may appear to provide the same messaging but each is presented through the voice of the author which means each has a unique take on a broader concept.
In no particular order
- Jonathon Livingston Seagull
- The Alchemist
- Dr. Taube’s Seven Steps to Self-Healing Pack
- The Western Guide to Feng Shui Room by Room
- Creative Visualization Workbook
- The Silva Method
- I Have a Hunch
- The Instant Millionaire
- Write It Down Make It Happen
- It Works
- Your Best Life Now
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- Just Ask the Universe
- The Last Law of Attraction Book You’ll Ever Need
- Keep Calm and Ask On
- Feeling Good: The Secret to Manifesting
For a site with all sorts of good news to read about visit GoodNewsNetwork.