It’s appropriate that before starting the first EMF article I’ve written in years I fired up a playlist. After all, music is one of the most powerful remedies for ameliorating symptoms of EMF Sensitivity. Thankfully, this list is more for inspiration than symptom relief.
I have been free of EMF Sensitivity symptoms since the summer of 2016.
Having cured myself of the debilitating condition after learning the root cause and taking appropriate action, I turned my energies back to my first passion, fiction. That didn’t mean my relationship with electromagnetic frequencies was a thing of the past. As I write in Riding the Waves: Diagnosing, Treating, and Living with EMF Sensitivity, there are plenty of non-tech EMFs in our environment, including but not limited to
The Books. My journey of discovery documented
- Riding the Waves: Diagnosing, Treating, and Living with EMF Sensitivity
- Amplifying the Waves: The Role of Electromagnetic Pollution in EMF Sensitivity
- Calcium: The Old Man Mineral and Its Role in EMF Sensitivity
- Wipeout EMF Sensitivity: The Challenge of Curing Autoimmune Disease
The Booklets. Shorter volumes packed with information these works document my continuing relationship with EMF Sensitivity and augment the full-length books.
- Breaking the Waves: A Primer on Sensitivity to Electromagnetic Frequencies
- Ignoring the Rules: An Intriguing Approach to Resolving Calcium Toxicity
The Lighter Side. The path of learning about EMF Sensitivity was never dull and while it was often difficult, painful even, it had its lighter moments.
Moments that were fun even as they were life-changing.
I would not be doing justice to the World of EMF if I did not include information about these incredible experiences. As such I will be sharing additional material under a new project: Wine, Music, & Ghosts.
The lighter side of EMF.