People often think being psychic is a novelty – it isn‘t.
Ever wonder what it’s like being psychic – or living with one? Interested in learning more about the paranormal in a fun adventurous setting?
Tales from The Psi Side introduce readers to the world of psi through a rich variety of characters eager to share their perspectives
- Those who possess abilities considered paranormal
- Those who encounter the paranormal but have no abilities of their own
- Supporting cast
Psi Side tales are works of contemporary fiction in which romance takes center stage alongside passion, adventure, and sensuality.
Where Perspective Meets Fiction.
The paranormal has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.
- Interaction with ghosts
- Prophetic Dreams
Interesting in Learning More?
Western society has a fascinating relationship with the paranormal. There are distinct groups simultaneously trying to prove and disprove the paranormal exists, while many within the groups hope for and try to have a paranormal encounter.
The paranormal is all around and right in front of us.
Paranormal phenomenon has been observed, recorded, and extensively studied for centuries. A number of resources are available for those interested in learning more
- The Silva Method
- You Are Psychic by Pete Sanders
- Trust Your Vibes by Sonia Choquette
- The Three Only Things: Tapping the Power of Dreams, Coincidence, and Imagination
- Something Unknown is Doing We Don’t Know What
- 10 Things Absolutely Guaranteed to Make You a Better Psychic
The following is a list of places I’ve visited throughout the years where I’ve had a paranormal experience; specifically, ghosts. Some of these locations are purported to be haunted. Others were/are, as far as I’m aware, undocumented.
- Fort Mackinac, Mackinac Island, MI – Paymaster’s Office
- Gettysburg Battlefield, Gettysburg, PA – Theatre for reenactments
- Chalmette Battlefield, Chalmette, LA – Gravesites of solders from the North who were instrumental in the victory over British forces in the Battle of New Orleans
- Carnifex Ferry Battlefield, Summersville, WV – the woods near the campsites
- Stones River Battlefield, Murfreesboro, TN – near the river down from the cannons and on the field to the right of the trail toward the table with the map and letter
- Bingham Hill Cemetery, Fort Collins, CO – graves near the water
- Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas, NV – area with rock memorabilia***
- Sutter Gold Mine, Sutter Creek, CA – in the mine
- Tombstone, AZ – various locations near the saloons and other historical buildings on the main drag
- Ulm Cathedral, Ulm, DEU – side chappel to the right when cathedral doors are behind you
** This hotel was purchased. How that affects things remains to be seen.